LoW Regional Community Foundation
LWDHF is proud to partner with the Kenora & Lake of the Woods Regional Community Foundation.
In total, the Community Foundation has awarded $113,156.00 in grants to LWDHF since 2006. Thank you for your continued support!
Working together, we are committed to helping our community thrive and grow.
LWDHF is a recipient of:
- November 2014 - Hartley & Heather Richardson Family Fund: $4,000
- June 2015 - Bachman Family Fund: $1,184
- November 2015 - Hartley & Heather Richardson Family Fund: $4,000
- June 2016 - Bachman Family Fund: $1,700
- November 2016: $24,434
- $3,334 from the Paterson Loonie Bear Grants for Youth
- $15,000 from Anonymous Donor for Health & Wellness (Wheelchair scale, 2 cancer care kits, and CT Scan Renewal donation)
- $4,000 from Hartley & Heather Richardson Family Fund
- $2,100 from the Community Fund to assist with costs (for Bilirubin blanket)